Planning a bachelorette party and unsure where & how to decorate? Decorating a bachelorette party doesn't have to take tons of time or energy! Just pick the location you want to decorate, and try some of these easy bachelorette decor ideas:|
The best part of a dessert/snack table? The food is the focal point. It does double duty by being delicious AND a decoration!
- Display the food on cake plates and platters that vary in height for nice dimension.
- Find plates, napkins, and tableware that matches your theme. Place them on the corner of the table that you'd like people to start at.
- Come up with cute names for the food items that make sense for the bride, and label them accordingly.
Pick a basic wall that can be transformed into a photo area. This will give the girls a great spot to take pics after getting all dolled up to go out! You can create a backdrop using basic party supplies:
- Boas: Hang them vertically in a row to get the effect shown in the picture above!
- Tinsel: Rows of tinsel will create a sparkly backdrop.
- Streamers: Hang crepe streamers vertically in a row for a brightly colored backdrop.
- Table Covers: For a basic single-color backdrop, a table cover can be used!
- Banners: Accent any of the above backdrops with a banner celebrating the occasion.
Let everyone know you're celebrating when you're out on the town! Bring quick and simple items that can be set up and taken down easily. We recommend a table centerpiece, a special cup for the bride, and some coasters that double as a game. Create a sign or hang some streamers to let party attendees know where your table is. Just make sure anything written on the banner is appropriate for a public environment!
Just a few quick fixes can turn a hotel room from drab to fab!
- Hang up boas on mirrors and around bed posts. It's a decoration that becomes a party accessory!
- Grab a banner to decorate any empty wall space. Make sure you remember tape to hang it!
- A roll of streamers can go a long way (and are easy to pack for out-of-town parties)!
- Put a fun movie or show on the tv, or grab your phone and a dock to play music in the room.
Travel in style by decorating a car or limo on the inside and out! Everyone will know you're a party on wheels.
- Outside: Go all out with a Bachelorette Party-themed car decorating kit! Don't have the ability to put magnets and other items on the vehicle? Just use a simple car flag! The flag will still stand out and will be easy to take on and off.
- Inside: Traveling in a car? Those multi-purpose boas can be used to decorate the seats! Just put them around the headrests for some added flair. In a limo? Get the ladies matching cups for all of the champagne you'll be drinking!
You've decorated the space, but what about yourselves? Let everyone know you're all at a bachelorette party by wearing some fun items! Get matching shirts and pair them with jeans or a cute skirt. Already have outfits picked out? Accessorize them with sashes for the bride and wedding party or beads for everyone. And don't forget a veil or fun headpiece for the bachelorette!
Still at a loss on how to decorate? Get one of our fool-proof party kits. It'll have everything you need for a fun event!