Bachelorette Party Checklist
Need help planning the ultimate Bachelorette Party? Don't sweat the details! Let the experts at The House of Bachelorette help you. This printable Bachelorette Party Checklist
is a Maid of Honors best friend. We have come up with a checklist to help you every step of the way. Simply follow the easy planning timeline for the best party ever!
3-6 Months from the Wedding Date
- Talk with the Bride - What does she want to do? What items or activities are off-limits?
- Pick the party date - This is usually on a weekend, a week or two before the Wedding.
- Pick a Bachelorette Party Idea - Check out these Bachelorette Party Themes and Ideas.
- Send a Save-the-Date email to attendees - Ask everyone if they want to help with the planning.
2-3 Months from the Bachelorette Party
- Book the Venue, buy tickets, reserve the transportation - Collect pricing information and send it to the attendee, so you can collect money for the purchase.
1-2 Months from the Party
- Make all final reservations - Be sure to ask for discounts/specials for Bachelorette Parties
- Send out the official Bachelorette Party Invite - Let attendees know if a contribution is needed.
2 Weeks Prior
1 Week To Go
- Create a Party Song Playlist - You might want to check out Spotify Bachelorette Party Playlist to save some time.
- Follow up on RSVP's - Get a final count for the BIG NIGHT!
The Day Before the Party
- Send a reminder to the Bride and guests - Remind them of anything they're supposed to bring.
- Prep items for the party - Fill goody bags, make sure you have decorations and supplies for games.
- Wrap the Bride's Gift - Make sure to write a fun note to accompany it.
The Day of the Bachelorette Party!
- Arrive 30 Minutes early - Take a couple of the Bachelorettes with you and have a drink!
- If you're giving gifts, keep a tally of who gave what items so the bride can send out "Thank You" cards!
- Keep an eye on the Bride! It's her party, make sure she is a the star!
Your friends at The House of Bachelorette.