Don't spend money when you don't have to! These cheap bachelorette ideas will help you have a great time for little $$$!|
10. Free Bride's Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt will make for a fun bachelorette party activity and even more fun memories! Print out enough of the free sheets for each team, and get started!
9. Free Cocktail Ideas for Your Bachelorette Party
No need to seek out a mixologist or buy fancy drinks at a bar! These drink recipes are delicious and fun, and are much less expensive when you make them yourself at home!
8. Free Music Ideas for Your Bachelorette Party
Don't hire a DJ! Make your own party playlist quickly with these free tips. This music will get everyone dancing and singing along!
7. Free Mad-Libs Style Bride Game
Love Mad Libs as a kid? Then you will love this FREE Bachelorette Game for the Bride and her Bachelorettes! Fill in the blanks and everyone will be rolling with laughter!
6. Free Bachelorette Party Groom Quiz
Incorporate the groom into the bachelorette party by asking him these questions, then challenging the bride to the same questions during the party!
5. Free Bachelorette Ideas and Tips
The House of Bachelorette Blog features party theme and game ideas as well as other fun tips and tricks for throwing a great bachelorette party. It's like having a bachelorette party expert at your fingertips!
4. Free Naughty Bachelorette Party Invitations
Invite the girls in style with these fun invitations! Just print them on some paper or cardstock, then mail them out!
3. Free Bachelorette Party Agreement
What happens at the bachelorette party stays at the bachelorette party! Make sure all of the girls will keep quiet on any risque happenings by having them sign this fun bachelorette party agreement. It makes a great little souvenir for the bride at the end of the party!
2. Free Hottie Rating Cards Part Decoration and Part Party Game, these rating cards will be a fun addition to a night out at a bar or club! Rate the guys who pass you by with the rating cards. Feeling brave? Ask the guys to pose for a pic with the bride and his rating card!
1. Free Bachelorette Party Checklist Don't make a move without this checklist! The checklist will take you through all of the stages of planning the bachelorette party, and will make sure you're fully prepared!
Find these and so many more freebies over at www.bachelorettepartyfreebies.com! Know of a great freebie we should include? Submit it!