Top 10 Bachelorette Party Trends for 2018
So your best friend's fiancé popped the question. You're ecstatic, and only more so when the soon-to-be bride asks you to be a part of her special day. Whether you're the maid of honor or a bridesmaid, planning a bachelorette party is one of the best parts of the wedding festivities. Picking out decorations, choosing games, and coming up with an itinerary- all in preparation of spending a night (or weekend) with great girlfriends! Sign us up! But we also know that party planning can be stressful at times- especially when you're stumped on where to even begin! To help, we've put together a list of the 10 hottest trends for bachelorette parties in 2018. Check it out, and maybe even steal an idea (or three!)...
1. Take a Class with the Bride & Bachelorettes. Taking a class of some sort with the bride and the rest of the bachelorettes is a new and increasingly popular way to celebrate the impending nuptials! With more unique and entertaining options than ever before, you're sure to find something for every type of bride! We've noticed wine tasting, pole dancing, mixology, and jewelry making as some of the most popular!
2. Co-ed Bachelorette Parties.If the bride and her fiancé have tons of the same friends and have been inseparable since practically the day that they met, a joint bachelor/bachelorette party is an awesome option. You're sure the double the fun when you double the guests!
3. Create a Signature Party Drink. One of the hottest bachelorette party trends this year is having a signature cocktail. Whether you whip one up for the pre-game or throw it together for an at-home bash, creating a signature drink for the party is a surefire (and easy) way to wow your guests. Bonus points if you come up with a clever name!
4. Create a Custom Bachelorette Hashtag. Although you're sure to have a few pictures that should be "For the Party's Eyes Only", you'll probably score a few social media-appropriate snaps, as well! Creating a hashtag for the bachelorette party is an easy and fun way to share pictures with guests as well as with other friends! We saw Lauren Conrad's bachelorettes using "#DontTellMrTell" (her fiancé's last name is Tell), and loved it! Don't forget to capitalize the first letter of each word to make it easier to read!
5. Destination Bachelorettes. Girls-only getaways are here to stay. And they're only getting more popular every year! Whether you take a page out of the move Bridesmaid's book, and jet off to Vegas or you head to another super-hot bachelorette destination (think New York, Palm Springs, Napa, or even Austin!), you're sure to have a fabulous time.
6. Personalized Party Favors. You know your girlfriends the best, so what better way to thank them for celebrating the bride's special day than with a customized favor bag! The House of Bachelorette has tons of sexy, fun, silly, and cute options- perfect for catering to each of your individual girls!
7. Be Unique. No two brides are alike, and their bachelorette parties shouldn't be either! Don't forget to ask your bride what she imagines for her party - it might be something totally different than what you're picturing! If you're trying to keep the party a surprise, take a moment to think about when and where your bride is the happiest and plan from there!
8. Matching Bachelorette Shirts. Everyone loves attention, and you sure do happen to get a lot of it when you're celebrating a bachelorette! Wearing your bachelorette shirts on the plane ride to your destination, at your actual event, or just around town during the day is a great way to make the bride feel even more special. Getting different shirts for the bride, maid of honor, and rest of the bridal party is a fun way to stand out in a crowd!
9. Flower Crowns. With festivals more popular than ever, it's no surprise that so many bachelorettes are hopping on the flower crown train! There are tons of tutorials online, and making the crowns with your girls is a great DIY project if you're looking for a more low-key activity to offset the other shenanigans of a bachelorette weekend. Warning: this craft pairs well with mimosas...
10. Bachelorette Sash. Everyone from Kim Kardashian to Nicky Hilton have worn bride-to-be sashes at their bachelorette parties, and we see no sign of this trend stopping anytime soon! Bachelorette sashes are a great way to represent your bride's personality and also help her to get even more psyched for what's just around the corner!
Why Shop with Us?:
- Shop with Confidence - We have over 11,000 customer reviews with an average of a 5 star rating on Etsy, Trustpilot and Amazon!
- Super Fast FREE SHIPPING!
- Support a Woman Owned Small Business in the U.S.A.!
- The EXPERTS in Bachelorette Parties for over 10 years!
- Best of Weddings Award Winner - 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
Follow Bachelorette Party Ideas's board Bachelorette Party 2014 on Pinterest.