• Orders that arrive to the address provided after the expected delivery date printed on the receipt are eligible for return with a full refund (including shipping fees).
• A 15% restocking fee will be deducted from any returns.
• Returns must be received within 21 days after delivery.
• You may use any shipping method to send back your package, however, if you refuse your shipment, any fees we incurred for return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
• Products must be unused and sent back in their original form and packaging to be eligible for a refund.
• We will issue a refund within 14 days after we receive the return package.
• We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these conditions.
Please note that some products are not eligible for return. These include:
• Personalized products
• Edible or perishable products
• Toiletries such as lip balm, hand sanitizer, etc.
• Intimate products (such as undergarments).
What do I do with damaged, defective or missing products?
All claims for damaged, defective or missing product(s) must be filed with us within 3 business days of receiving your order. Please have the receipt from your package in hand and call our customer service department at 1-877-496-9299 or email us to initiate a claim.
The House of Bachelorette is not responsible for missing packages and damaged products resulting from errors made by the shipping carrier. However we will be happy to assist you in filing a claim with the appropriate party. Claims may take up to 8 business days to process. Please keep all products in their original packaging until the claim is settled.
How do I change or cancel my order?
Once your order is placed, it is immediately released for processing and shipment. Although we will do our best to accommodate changes and cancellations, we cannot guarantee that they can be made once the order has been placed. Please contact customer service at 1-877-496-9299 or email us with any inquiries regarding changes or cancellations as soon as possible. Cancelation fees may apply.