Your bachelorette party doesn't have to be all about the drinks and dancing: Use the time with your friends to learn a new skill! You'll make memories and have laughs while you all give something new a try. Check to see if one of these classes are available near you:|
10: Wine/cocktail tasting: Find a local winery, brewery, or distillery and organize a tour and tasting. They'll walk you through how the beverage is made and assist you with the tasting. Then pick up a bottle of your favorite to take home and enjoy!
9. Cooking: Attend a cooking class or hire a chef to teach one in your home! Make a full meal, appetizers, or some baked goods, and then enjoy your handiwork after. Don't forget to outfit the bride in a cute apron!
8. Flower Arranging: Learn how to make beautiful flower arrangements, then use your new skills to make the bridal and wedding party bouquets for the wedding! Call your local craft store or florist and ask if they have any floral classes or someone available to teach a private class.
7. Painting: Wine and Canvas classes have been popping up all over the place: They'll provide a drink, a canvas, and an instructor who will walk you through creating a masterpiece. If you're in NYC, there's even a class where you can paint a nude man!
6. Jewelry: Check with your local craft or beading store for upcoming jewelry classes, then use the class to make jewelry that everyone can wear to the wedding!
5. Exercise: Exercise classes have become so much fun lately. You can dance it out with Zumba, channel your inner ballerina with Barre, or hang in the air with Aerial classes. Find one that excites you, get everyone cute matching sweats, and learn a new exercise!
4. Dancing: Whether it's ballet, tap, tango, hip hop, or belly dancing, everyone will have a great time (and get a workout!) at a dance class. After the class, head out to a dance club and practice your new moves! (Or go all out and choreograph a fun dance for the bridesmaids to do during the wedding!)
3. Sexy: Learn about new sex toys or about how to please your partner with classes taught at local shops. These aren't for the faint of heart--leave Grandma at home!
2. Burlesque/Striptease: Get someone to teach you all how to be sexy! These classes will teach you some basic moves in a safe and fun environment. Bonus: the bride will learn a fun dance for the honeymoon! Bring boas for every girl--you'll use them during the class, and they make a great party favor after!
1. Pole Dancing: It may look sexy, but pole dancing is a great workout for any age or size! You'll have a great time and tone yourself up! You'll want to wear shorts to get a better grip on the pole, so you might as well get everyone some fun matching ones to wear!
No matter what class you choose, you're going to have a great time while learning a new skill! Enjoy!